Friday, June 13, 2014

Mint Chocolate Chip Mug Cookie

It's Friday...  I decided my toddler and I deserved a sweet treat today!  With a toddler and an infant in the house I knew it had to be something super easy and FAST.  My first thought?  Mug cake.  My second thought?  Mug cookie with the bag of Andes candies baking chunks the hubs got me... Oh. Yes. Must be done. 
Referred and used my fave mug cookie recipe from No. 2 Pencil and the only thing I changed were the chocolate chips.  You could use the Andes candies pieces that I used, or M&M's, Reese's pieces, butterscotch chips etc...  Go wild!



Ingredients:
1 T. melted butter
1 T. turbinado sugar
1 T. brown sugar
dash of vanilla extract
sprinkle of salt
1 egg yolk
1/4 cup of flour 
2 T. Andes candies baking pieces

Directions:
Take your mug and melt your butter in the micro.  Add sugars, vanilla, salt and egg yolk.  Mix thoroughly; then add your flour; stir well.  It'll turn into a dough ball while you mix (as if you were making a full batch of cookies). Finally, add your chocolate and once it's incorporated place mug in the micro again and bake for a max of 1min.  
Dig in and enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment