Wednesday, March 31, 2010

BEST Hamburger!

Do you ever crave a big, juicy burger? I was just thinking how much I miss a certain restaurant in Bellevue, Nebraska. It's called Stella's (located on Galvin Rd. South).
Stella's has THE best hamburgers I have ever tasted.
It's a tiny restaurant and bar close to Offutt AFB and gets a lot of regulars. When my husband and I were living in Bellevue we tried to eat there at least once a month. And it's always packed!
They serve your delectable burger on a napkin because "good food doesn't need to be fancy" and the hand-cut fries are in bowls on the side. Be sure you have plenty of napkins because this thing is juicy and will most certainly run down your hands!!! Yum!
The burgers are grilled on the same grill that Stella herself used to grill on back in the 50's when the place opened! While you're waiting for your food - check out the walls to see old photos of the place and read the history of Stella's from a laminated paper found where the menu's are located on your table.
I can't wait till we see Nebraska again and get to go to Stella's. It's a feel-good atmosphere, great prices, and excellent food. I recommend it!


No comments:

Post a Comment